Sunday, August 5, 2007

Why I Am For Mike Huckabee

I am a pastor and I am a community leader. I care about the people in my town and in my nation. I want a person with firm Christian values in the White House leading our country. I want a person who understands that the real power for leading a great nation is found on his knees in his personal prayer life.

Mike Huckabee is a committed Christian who understands what it is to seek God's will.

I have known Gov. Huckabee since he was a senior in high school. We lived in the same dorm in college at Ouachita Baptist University. I have put my feet under he and his wife Janet's dinner table. I have known him up close and he has always been a person of solid Christian integrity.

Following what he accomplished as governor of Arkansas, it is obvious to me that he knows what it takes to be a government leader. He has made things happen that have bettered the lives of the people of his state. I am convinced he will bring that same integrity and leadership to Washington.

I heartily endorse the candidacy of Mike Huckabee for President of the United States.

5 comments:

Esther Hilling said...

I too am a pastor. I have to agree that Huckabee seems to the be man for the job. I am praying for him and his campaign.

Dave said...

I heard him speak in Southern California earlier this month. Very impressed. In fact, as a professional photographer and graphic designer, I took some photos of the event and have made a poster for those who wish to print their own grass roots campaign material. This will print very nicely on a 12 x 18 print, larger too if you wish: http://davidball.net/huckabee/309-poster.jpg

leon everett said...

GOD HAS BEEN AND IS GOOD TO AMERICA. MY HEART TELLS ME THAT GOV. HUCKABEE WILL BE GOOD FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD.WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS SOMEONE WHO IS ON THE LORDS SIDE.MY ONE CONCERN IS,WILL HE BE ABLE TO MAINTAIN HIS STAND FOR THE G-O-D WE SERVE AGAINST THE PRESSURE OF THE G-O-P HE IS AFFILIATED WITH. IN MY OPINION THEY TUCKED TAIL AND RAN IN THE PAST. LEON EVERETT

Herschel Richard said...

I am a Pastor from New Boston Texas. I have known Mike Huckabee for many years. He would make the best President ever. Review the "Truth Squad" on www.mikehuckabee.com
The only endorsements Mike Huckabee needs is Jesus Christ and every born again Christian. Then all the media and all the political power on earth can not defeat those endorsements.

Rev. Sam Martin said...

I am a Pastor as well and I support Huckabee